In the present economic circumstances, particularly in terms of business, mobile apps and websites are deemed to be one of the most influential methods for capturing the target audience. Studies suggest that more than half of the population in the world owns a smartphone and are mobile internet users. A mere development of a mobile-friendly website will not boost your online business. To establish a significant existence for any business it is mandatory to indulge in a channel that connects the business to potential clients.
If you’re still having second thoughts about creating a mobile application for your business you must go through the following reasons that will clear all your dilemmas and give you all the motivation you need to develop an app and see your business thrive.
1. Building Audience – Mobile apps are the most promising way to develop relationships with your audience all over the world. With no requirement of a search engine, a downloaded app is much more convenient as compared to any other site or via media. An increase in profits is directly proportional to customer’s contentment. Customer-focused factors enhance the quality and approach of an app for the customer.
2. Growth in Sales – Profits in the business surely rise with the increase in audience. An app facilitates promotions, bonuses, discounts, and push notifications that target customers to purchase sooner and visit your app multiple times. Convenient payment methods can be added to an E-commerce app to achieve a fulfilling customer experience along with higher conversation rates.
3. Marketing Strategies – Mobile apps are successful in building a brand in a short period.
a. Attract attention with regular updates and notifications.
b. Works as an effective advertising strategy.
c. Receiving valuable feedback from customers becomes easier through surveys, polls, and other means.
d. It stimulates faster page load time which in turn keeps the customer glued to your business.
e. Customization of preferred content for customers is simpler in mobile apps. It also enables users to use codes and rewards.
f. Improvises brand visibility and identity in the e-commerce industry.
g. Easy access to content, products, and services. Easy management of orders.
h. Higher success rates as visibility in Google SERPs increases.
i. Better social networking redirects customers to social platforms.
j. User-friendly approach.
4. Customer Loyalty – Integration of customers with the business increases through a mobile app as exclusive offers can be sent to them along with fulfilling other needs to make their shopping experience pleasant and effortless. An app increasing the odds of completing the purchase. Research suggests that the conversation rates are three times higher on mobile apps as compared to websites. The interaction and relationship between your business and the customers become consistent as additional information about services, products and the company is accessible to the users 24×7.
5. Valuable Analytics – Through the mobile app, you can comprehend all the requirements of your customers and about your services as well. Keeping a track of questions like which product is most/least popular, which functions are beneficial, what needs to be removed/edited, how much time is being spent on the app and where etc are answered adequately through the utilization of the mobile app. By taking advantage of these statistics you can provide a better user experience.
6. Lower Cart Abandonment – Cart abandonment is one of the largest opponents of the e-commerce sector. The reasons for abandonment are mainly confusing checkouts and lengthy processes. Mobile apps are a saving grace with defined settings, reduced page load time and easy checkouts.
7. The added advantage over other businesses – Using mobile apps as a marketing device is still considered unnecessary by many companies. Competition in this field is still low as compared to websites. Mobile apps strengthen your business for the coming times and build opportunities and recognition of your brand.
To optimise your business, it is a must to develop a user-friendly mobile app. It steers wholescale advancement and adds innovation to make your business more efficient, accessible and tech-savvy. In the present scenario of competition in the e-commerce business Mobile apps have become a necessity more than a choice as they overtake websites through supreme performance and customer satisfaction. Experienced developers should be hired for the mobile app development of all your desired features and smooth functioning of the app as it requires wide scale knowledge of various programs and coding languages.
At Smartinfologiks we have a pool of experienced Mobile app developers.Call us today at +91-7400064691 and fix an appointment for a free consultation on your business mobile app development strategy.